Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrapping the weekends away...

Another weekend of scrapping and I have managed to complete a layout and a small Kaiser album as a gift.
I love these pictures of Kai & Ellie in the bath and with some help from my lightroom friend, I once again made changes to the original images.

I am totally loving my scrapping at the moment, and hope that the last few weeks allow me to continue, and I don't loose the "mojo"....praying, praying rofl!!!

So here is the layout and the album.

The Shark Tub.

And this is the album that I managed to pull together at rather short notice!! I made the album for Cate & Tilly's school friend Georgia's 7th Birthday. I wanted to give something more personal, instead of just giving a gift card.
So here it is without pictures. I created it so that the pictures from her party could be placed into the album, along with 7 tags that her school friends could write personal birthday messages on.

Front Cover.

Page 1 & 2

Page 3 & 4

Page 5 & 6

Thats all for now, thanks for looking, take care and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xxx


3 comments:

Ange said...

WOW Karen!!!!! That album is UTTERLY UTTERLY GORGEOUS!!!! And loving the shark tub!! Awesome work!! GO THE MOJO!!!!!

Karen McLauchlan said...

Thanks Ange, I will admit, I am loving the "MOJO"...however in saying that, I just hope it don't disappear on me again!!

Brenda said...

Hi Karen, thanks for your lovely comment....my mojo is on holidays at the moment, unlike yours which is working well and truly.

Take care
Brenda