Monday, March 9, 2009

On a roll....

I'm on a roll....the mojo is running, its 4am in the morning and I should be in bed, but I just can't stop!!

This layout is dedicated to my father who passed away 8 years ago. The kids love calling into the cemetery, but when they get out of the car they call for Cobber. They like to let Cobber know that they are there. Although they are still young and don't understand the whole thing about not being able to see him in person, I am proud that they take the time to acknowledge who he was....Granddad Cobber!!

Calling Cobber.

I should retire to bed now, so until tomorrow when I hopefully have another layout completed, take care and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really have been on a roll! Loving your LO's... this one is gorgeous, the LR effect on the pic works a treat as well!!

Trisha said...

Wonderful new LO's Karen! I've always loved your style, so it's nice to see you back at work on them!

Ange said...

Great to see you back into it Karen!! Love your new LOs!

Karen McLauchlan said...

Thanks for the comments. Its great to be back scrapping again, hopefully life will be a little easier on me now and I can continue to keep sharing!!