Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little update....

So much for being on a roll with the "mojo" running hot....the ever so lovely Hubby decided that coming down sick was just what I needed!!! Now thanks to him being sick and me running around like a headless chook trying to achieve mission impossible......I am sick!!
Woke up Wednesday morning feeling terrible.....worst upset tummy you could imagine and here I am...still feeling crappy!!

I did however manage to complete this layout last weekend. These pics are from early march when I took the kids to my sisters place in the country. We had the best time up there, it was just what the kids needed, some fresh country air and room to run!!

Country for a Day

Well that's all I have to share at the moment...hopefully I will be back on my feet again and be able to share some more.

Until then, take care and happy scrapping

Mwah Karen xxx

1 comment:

Nes said...

Kazz this is absolutely gorgeous...I love the title. Miss seeing and chatting to ya on SW.....Hope you feel better soon...How dare DH get sick...just not on!!!