Saturday, March 28, 2009

My version of the sketch...

Since being sick, I have managed to find some quiet time and its resulted in spending quite a bit of time on the net.

I thought it was due time that all the bookmarked pages that I had saved from however long ago were cleaned out!! In doing so, I came across a number of Scrapbook sites that I had totally forgotten about. As luck would have it, Scrapbook 'N' Bits were running the monthly CC (Cyber Crop) this weekend and so I thought I would pop on over for a look see to find out what the challenges were.

After about an hour of trying to remember my user name and password (it could have been a number of names/numbers) I hit the jackpot and logged in.

1st Challenge up....a Pagemaps Sketch!!


Our Little Surf Boy.

I loved the simplicity of the sketch and tah dah.....I got it done!!

So its bed time for me now.....have been awake and unable to sleep because of this bloody tummy bug that's knocking me about.

Until tomorrow when I hope to sit quietly and scrap again, take care and happy scrapping!!

Mwah Karen xxx

No comments: