Friday, September 2, 2011

More Twiddley goodness...

Hello again, after a flat chat weekend/week that has just passed I thought I would share with you my latest work created for Twiddleybitz.

Paperific was a HUGE event for Twiddleybitz and I was lucky enough to run the make and take table on the Sunday. I have to say that I think every customer that passed through the stand was blown away with the amazing work that was on display by all the talented DT girls.

I created the following work:

New Little Princess - Layout

Up close of the horse & carriage

Once again more pics of my beautiful new niece Penelope Lee have been scrapped!

New Family Member - Layout

I also created some more ATC's for the show, unfortunately I forgot to photograph them before sending them on to Nic. There is 5 in this set and they had the Steam Punk theme happening.

Steam Punk ATC - this one belongs to a set of 5

And this last layout was created just for me, I could have sent it on the road with Nic, but have decided that I will likely re-create and use it for a upcoming class at Scrappers Delite.

Discover - Layout

So until next time take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: