Monday, September 19, 2011

2 Layouts...

Finally some layouts to share....

These 2 layouts were created using a 5 layout class kit from the very talented Geraldine Pasinati. I was booked to attend her class, but due to the hubby and his work commitments, I was not able to attend however Geraldine put a kit aside for me.

This first layout - Our Special Day was created using gorgeous Websters Papers & some Twiddleybitz. I changed a couple of things (flowers etc) but apart from that I am totally in love with this layout of my beautiful niece Penelope.

Our Special Day - Layout September 2011

This next layout was created using more Websters Papers and with a couple of changes again, I scrapped another layout that I am totally in love with.

Layout - September 2011

Anyhow that's all for today, I still have 3 layouts to complete to finish off the kit.
So until next time take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: