Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lots to Share....

Lots to share, so lets get down to business.....

School holidays are in full swing and I have been fortunate enough to have a week off from work. I have been looking forward to spending some much needed time with the kids, and some much needed time at the scrap desk.

So firstly I will share whats been happening on the scrapping side....

40 Garden Tea invites for the lovely Nadine, She is getting married and I was approached to make these up. Simple but elegant, and she was so pleased with the finished product!! And keep a look out over the next coming weeks as I now have an order for her Hens Night Invitations!!


I have been creating for Twiddleybitz, and have to say a HUGE thanks to Nicole Skender (aka Mrs Boss Lady of Twiddleybitz) for the ever so gorgeous Twiddleybitz Tweenies she sent me. They are perfect size for ATC's. Stay tuned as these ATC's will become part of a OTP project.


12 Christmas ATC's

And I finally managed to finish off the remaining 3 layouts from Geraldine's class kit. I am so pleased with how they all turned out and it was nice to actually scrap and not have to think about how I am going to set it all out....follow the picture and tah dah the layouts are complete LOL!!

Memories - Layout

Backyard Summer Fun - Layout

Party - Layout

They are not all exactly the same, I have made a few changes to Geraldine's original layouts but am really happy with the end results.

So until next time....which will be later today when I have a heap more to share, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: