Monday, August 29, 2011

A new baby...

Hello All,
Without any further delay I present to you my beautiful new niece Penelope Lee Simmonds. Penelope arrived on August 5th 2011 weighing in at a healthy 6Lb 12Oz into the arms of her loving parents Bec (my sister) and Lee.
After what seemed like the impossible they were finally blessed with the most delightful and gorgeous baby girl.

Penelope Lee Simmonds.
05/08/2011

And this is the keepsake tin that I made for Penelope. Bec had seen many of these that I had made in the past and all she wanted was one of her own for the new bubs. I had great pleasure in making this and knowing that finally she had one.

Anyhow that is all for today, will be back in the next day or so to upload some scrapping work that I had completed for Paperific, along with some other bits and pieces.

Until next time take care of you.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: