Monday, April 25, 2011

Time is passing....

Time is passing so quickly at the moment, that it only feels like yesterday that we celebrated the arrival of the New Year.

I had grand plans with the school holidays to get my scrapping on....only to realise that the kids go back to school on Wednesday!! ARRRRGHHH where has 2 weeks gone???

I have managed to get some scrapping done, but not all can be shared at this stage. With the layout below its the Mother's Day challenge over at Twiddleybitz Ning. Make sure you take the time to check out the Ning site as its always a hive of activity and there is inspiration galore!!

Anyhow that is all I have to share at the moment, its 5am in the morning here and my body is not coping with the fact that I am not working (I work night shift 4 nights a week) so I am going to make another coffee and maybe shuffle some papers on my scrap desk to see if anything comes of being "WIDE" awake!!

Until next time take care of you, and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: