Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick Update...

Just a quick update to share with you all. I have been extremely busy with work and the kids are now back in full swing of School and Kinder and all the other extra activities that I have not had a lot of time to sit and scrap.
However I have been creating for Twiddleybitz, but unfortunately I can not share anything just yet, but rest assured once I have been given the go ahead I will have plenty to share.

This first layout is one I completed for Twiddleybitz, using the new Happy Easter Train, Itty Bitty Alphas and Butterflies. I wanted to create a bright fun layout and step away from what seems to be my current style of vintage/distressed.


Close up of train.

This next sneak peek is for my upcoming class at Scrappers Delite this Friday Night (13th May 2011). Spaces are filling fast so be sure to contact the girls at the shop on (03) 9335 1100 to secure your spot.
Anyhow that is all for today, so until next time take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: