Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Hey Everyone, finally I can reveal my "BIG" news......

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

Without further a do, I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Design Team at Twiddleybitz, yes that's right I made the cut!!

After receiving an email that they were advertising for new Design Team members in Victoria, I thought what the hell, what have I got to loose?? So after some careful consideration of what layouts/OTP projects to send in, I got to sending my email and thought what will be will be!!

And to my amazement/excitement I received an email from Nicole with the BEST news possible. So stay tuned everyone as my blog will be back in full swing very soon with lots of sharing of all my Twiddleybitz projects and also make sure you get the chance to pop on over to the Twiddleybitz ning site and check out all the amazing work from the DT girls....you will blown away!!

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

1 comment:

Jo Kinder said...

Congratulations again Karen :)
Glad to have you in the Twiddleybitz family =D