Sunday, November 2, 2008

Through sickness comes a layout....

After some serious time away from everything, all was looking good for me to come back and face the real world........but just because I could not cope with anything else, we all got knocked for "6" with "GASTRO".
All the kids were complaining of upset tummies and thinking all would be well with myself I copped it "BIG TIME". Loosing 3kgs in the process and looking ever so pale, another week away from everything didn't seem like such a big deal.
So after all my time away from this place we call the real world, I am back and even have a layout to share with you. I know its not much of a layout....but its a start lol!!

Moments

Ok, kids are calling, washing needs hanging out and maybe the scrap desk might get the pleasure of my company again today!!

Thanks for looking and I look forward to keeping you all up to date with all thats happening!! Take care, Regards Karen xx


No comments: