Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Introduced At Aussie Scrapbooking

So what news do I have to share with you.......Oh thats right I have been accepted as a Blogger on Aussie Scrapbooking!!

Quite proud of myself as I am not a well known name in the scrapbooking world, but having my work and posts published on this amazing site is more than I could have asked for.
My Introduction has been announced and my 1st article was posted today. I have quite a few more articles in the sidelines ready to be subimitted, so please take the time to pop over to Aussie Scrapbooking and see what I have been upto.

This is the layout that I completed to go with my bio on Aussie Scrapbooking. Its a little left of field in comparason to my normal layouts, but I deceided that I needed to let everyone know that I am a little "NUTTY"......not just the everyday person of a Wife, Mother and Scrapbooker.

So until next time, take care, thanks for reading and happy scrapping to you all scrappers out there!!

Mwah Karen xx

No comments: