Saturday, August 30, 2008

One last layout before I take off.

Yep one last layout to share with you all before I pack the suitcase and take off for a week of un-interrupted peace and quiet. This layout is one I did earlier in the month, but have just been too busy to get around to uploading it. I have entered it in the Open challenge gallery at Scrap Witch so remember to pop on over and have a look at what everyone else has been upto in the scrapping world and also to check out the gossip of what's been happening.

Magic Wand - Open Challenge Entry In Scrap Witch
So only 4 more sleeps until I take off for that week of peace, quiet, relaxfull thing called a holiday..........I am just a little excited. I have the worst task of all yet........packing a full scrapping desk of supplies into a shoulder tote and making sure that I pack all the fav's!! How nice would it be to carry as much luggage as you like and not get smacked with a large $$$ from the airline company. But then thats ok, I will take a empty suitcase and fill it when I get to MaDscraps........Mistra loves my 6 monthly visit's, I have a lovely little spending spree while I there!!
Well this is the last post until I get back from Western Australia, so to all that read my blog, take care of yourselfs and I promise to post lots of pics and fill you all in on what I get upto.
Until then, happy scrapping and thanks for looking.
Mwah Karen xx

No comments: