Thursday, April 10, 2008

Latest Layout

Another Layout complete, however this has a story behind it!!

I was participating in the Amazing Scrap Race at Scrapping Around, but due to technical difficulties I am unable to load any work into the gallery. We tried numerous times to get items loaded, however no success.

I am rather sad about it as I was really looking forward to participating again this year as it makes for a lovely album at the end.

Anyhow I thought that I would share it here as I really love the completed Layout.



Natural Beauty.

To create this Layout I have used the following: Black CS, CherryArte Poolside PP - cut the two green Hibiscus flowers out, ScrapFX Chipboard flower, Buzz & Bloom alphas, Black Gel Pen, Junkitz Paints, Versa Mark Ink pad and Dimensional Magic.

No comments: