Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Few More Layouts

Been a while since I posted anything new on here, so thought that I might share the latest layouts i have completed!!
This first layout is a challenge that I completed for the Cyber Crop at Scrap Witch. I had to use 8 different types of flowers.........I am a little over the sight of flowers now, as trying to color match etc for the layout was a real pain in the butt!!
I got there in the end and love the end result of this layout. I also used my new Autumn Leaves - Scribble Font stamps.......they are a little large for a 8x8 layout, but I totally love them.

Cyber Crop Challenge at Scrap Witch - 8 Different Flowers.


With only 1 layout left to complete, all the kids Biography 101 Albums are up to date with a layout completed for all the birthdays they have celebrated so far!!

I have to admit that completing these albums for the kids has been a wonderful walk down memory lane and seeing how much they have grown up in such a short time. Scrapping for the kids has been a wonderful journey and I now look forward to scrapping the next birthday that they celebrate........although I will admit, that I am a bit over scrapping birthdays lol!!!


Kai's 3rd Birthday Layout.


Kai's 2nd Birthday Layout.


Kai's 1st Birthday Layout.


No comments: