Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time to reveal...

Hey Everyone, after some sleepless nights, many hours of hard work and the Brisbane Expo all over I can reveal to you my latest Twiddleybitz projects. Everything was secret squirrel with only a couple of sneak peek pics that I was allowed to share, but now I bring to you.....

12x12 Floating Frame and Funky Church.
Otherwise know as "Timeless Memories"


Winged Heart Shadow Box - Small

Matching pair of 6x6 Shadow Boxes and House Kits
Altered Dress Shop - Above
Family Home - Above

I also completed 2 boys layouts for the Expo and created:

Total Madness - Boys Layout
Go Higher - Boys Layout.
I am also super excited to share with you that I have been selected as the Featured DT Designer for this week on the Twiddleybitz ning site. My Floating Frame with the Funky Church is on the Home page along with the product listing should you wish to recreate this OTP project.

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.
Mwah Karen xox

No comments: