Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Share...

Hey Everyone, many apologies for not getting on here sooner but as per usual life has been flat chat with heaps happening.

I am pleased to advise that this week I will finally be able to reveal the full pics of all my Twiddleybitz DT projects that I was working on for the Brisbane Expo.

But for today, I have a layout that I created this weekend using some Twiddleybitz samples. Another pic of the girls on their recent trip to Queensland was perfect for the papers and for the awesome chippie that Nic sent over.

Close up - The Girls Trip
Full Layout - The Girls Trip

Anyhow that is all for today, but be sure to check back this week for the full reveal of all my latest and greatest DT work with Twiddleybitz.

Until then take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: