Monday, June 28, 2010

Sketch 204 & 205

Hello Everyone......my brain is like a fog at the moment, totally forgetting everything and here is a classic example, my poor neglected blog needed to be "UPDATED"!!!!

Anyhow here is the latest 2 sketches on offer at Scrapbook Challenges. Once again Pamela offers sketches that are so versatile, and the DT team offers endless inspiration with all the different layouts produced.

This is my layout based on Sketch 205 below.

Friends, DT Scrapbook Challenges - June 2010

Sketch 205 - Scrapbook Challenges.

Sketch 204 - Scrapbook Challenges.

I promise that I will update again soon. I have heaps of OTP that I wish to share with you all, so keep your eyes peeled.

Anyhow until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: