Monday, June 28, 2010

OTP with a sneak peak....

As promised here is some of my OTP work that I have been happily creating. I am totally loving the break away from scrapping traditional layouts and getting messy with OTP.

UTEE, glimmer mists, embossing powders, paint, crackle, you name it I have been playing with it and creating such a mess in the process....but mess is good, it means you have been creative LOL!!

Fiona & Sharon at Scrappers D'elite have kept me well supplied with heaps of Twddleybitz products and I have had a blast creating for them. If you are in the area, then pop in for a look at what I have on display at the shop (photo's just don't do these things justice). Scrapper's D'elite is located at Upper Level Suite 212, Cnr of Gladstone Drive and Mickelham Road, Gladstone Park.

Twiddleybitz Assessory Holder and Trinket Box.

The next pic is a sneak peak of a 12x12 Shadow Box that is almost finished. Once again lots more yummies from Twiddleybitz and heaps of mess created in the process.

Anyhow that's all for today, will be back soon to show the completed Shadow Box.

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: