Saturday, April 11, 2009

Scrap Witch CC 2 layouts down...4 to go

With the absence of Jill from Scrap Witch, the girls were all crying out for some challenges. The amazing Heather put forward a post about running our own week long Easter CC. With quite a number of ladies up for the challenge we now have 7 challenges to complete.

Here is 2 of the 7 challenges complete...however I will only complete 6 as I have set a challenge for the girls. I suppose I could complete the challenge myself, but scrap lifting one of my own layouts.....nah rofl!!!

Anyhow here are the first 2 layouts:

Pose - Ange's Pizza Challenge

Royal Air - Kerri's Horse Name Challenge

Well I best get back to the desk and keep creating while the "mojo" is still running.

Until next time, Take care and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xxx

No comments: