Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another to share....

Easter has been and gone, school holidays are almost over and all I have to share is 1 layout.

Have spent this last week doing a lot of nothing....enjoying the peace and quiet with only 2 little ones home. Cate spent 4 days with my sister in Bendigo, while Tilly enjoyed a 3 day sleep over with her cousin Rose.

So what do I have to share....another Easter CC challenge set by Amy G. Loved this challenge, it was so much fun playing with digital effects, and I even managed to get my hands onto a copy of lightroom (thanks Jimmy).


Scrap Witch Easter CC challenge - by Amy G

Anyhow thats all for today, hoping to scrap tonight and get the last 2 challenges for the CC completed.

Until next time, take care and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xxx

1 comment:

Selena said...

Hello, nice scrapping!
Just testing to see if this comment works or not, could not remember my password. Attempted to start a blog a while back and reset the password just now!