Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scrap Witch Cyber Crop Layouts - September 2008

Another great weekend of Cyber Cropping at Scrap Witch and I managed to complete all 4 challenges!! Although I completed the first 2 layouts on the Saturday without much drama, the Sunday was a day where I almost lost all my hair from the challenges that Jill set.

Referred to as Scrap Guinea Pigs for challenge #3 on the Sunday gave me the inspiration I needed to write a blog enrty for Aussie Scrapbooking. Keep your eyes open for when this story is featured. Anyhow here are the 4 layouts from the weekend!!

Challenge #1 - Little Roo

Challenge #2 - First Day Of School

Challenge #3 - Bring Home Reader

Challenge #4 - Ratbags 1 & 2
Now I think that is everything I had to share......3 posts today so I better leave what layouts or pictures I do have to share for another day.
Until next time, take care and thanks for looking.
Karen xxx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you've been a productive sprout haven't ya!!

Great LO's Karen... love that you got them all done, I sooooo crashed and burned on those last to devils, but you as always succeeded!!

Love the pics from your holiday... we has such fun, can't wait until Selena lets you out of the state again!! LOL!! Oh well... at least I'll see you in December when I come over hey...