Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little more to share from my W.A trip!!

Finding the time to catch up on here lately is proving to be harder than what I imagined. With so much that has been happening since my return sitting down to organise pictures etc, to show you has been a task that takes longer than a spare 5 minutes.

So what has been happening since I got back........well where do I start?? Maybe with the Monday while I was still enjoying my holiday with Mistra......I received a phone call from Mick to say that Kai (LM) had been in hospital.....OMG here I am on the other side of the country and I was completely helpless. He took a major stack while out for dinner at McDonalds!! Bashing his left eye socket on the table earned him the joyful trip to Hospital and a plastic surgery consult.

So I returned on the Wednesday morning.....bright and early and ready for a trip to the hospital with Mick & Kai as his eye required plastic surgery. So to cut a long story short......approx 10 stitches inside with 6 on the outside. Talk about can't go away for 5 minutes without a drama happening!!

So back into routine here and catching up with some special peoples like Selena (who by the way I missed terribly), Angel and a couple of others, life is pretty much back to normal.......in other words "NEVER A DULL MOMENT"!!!

Here is another project that I completed while in W.A. Its a clear acrylic album that I made for Mick for Fathers Day. It contains some special everyday moments from this year and I just wanted to highlight a few of them for him on Fathers Day!!

Front Cover

Inside Front Cover



I also wanted to share this picture below of the amazing scrap space of MaDscraps!! An 8 seater boardroom table to spread as far as we both could, Mistra and I managed to take up 3/4 of it. It was fantastic to have so much space and not have to worry about packing up in case of the kids getting into everything.......makes my scrap space look rather small hehehe!!

Anyhow until next time.....which will most probably be next week while the kids are on School Holidays, and talking of holidays.......April Himing if you read this before you leave for your Gold Coast holiday, enjoy have a great time and make sure you check out all the local Scrap Shops for me!!!
Thanks for looking and until next time, happy scrapping
Karen xxx

No comments: