Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Cyber Crop at Scrap Witch

So how do you finish off 2 weeks of school holidays........Scrapping online with the girls at Scrap Witch for the monthly Cyber Crop.

Almost completed all 4 layouts, but the last challenge is still a work in progress.......once finished I will post it on here.

I was also the lucky winner of the July Cyber Crop prize pack with the layout of "Whats Within". The talent that has emerged from Scrap Witch is growing ever so much and I feel very honoured to have been selected from the famous "Plastic Cup" that the Scrap Witch master uses for the selecting the monthly winner.

So here are the Layouts of the challenges:

"Whats Within"

Just U!!

Cate's Seven Wonders.
So what else is going on.........Well I am off on another holiday!! Yep thats right Perth here I come again!! Heading over early September for a lovely 6 day break will be just what I need before the rush of Birthdays and Christmas.
Speaking of Birthdays, not long now until my little man will be turning "4".........OMG how 4 years has gone so quickly. I should be making invitations for his birthday to hand out to his kinder friends and organising some sort of party!! Apparently he wants a "Batman" party.....not sure how to go about this one, but with an array of "Batman" products out there, I'm sure that I will come up with something.
Anyhow school holidays are over and I should be making beds and putting another load of washing on, So take care, thanks for looking, and happy scrapping in the mean time.
Mwah Karen.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Wow! Karen, I've just come over for a look from Aussie Scrapbooking. Your work is delicious. Makes me want to pull my finger out and get into more!! I'll be adding you to my faves and checking back regularly. Gorgeous kids too btw!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen, It is great to see your Blog! You have lots of beautiful work and congrats on getting commissioned by Aussie! I will look forward to hearing your tips. Great to see another young mum to 4.....me too! And yes I get the "are you MAD!" questions wherever I go. Whilst it is a mad house, I wouldn't change it for the world. All the best!
Makeesha x

Anonymous said...

Karen, you really did inspire me to scrap a little more. I've "scraplifted" your first layout from this post and it's on my web at madonnadunn.com. Thank you so much for getting me inspired!