Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Layouts!!

So I have managed to get another couple of LO's done for the girls birthday albums.

I am putting together albums for all of the kids and am creating a layout for each birthday until they turn 20. I then want to present it to them for their 21st Birthday. I know it sounds like a job that will take years........literally (lol) but its something that I want to do especially for them.

I am using the Biography 101 albums with the 8x8 album enclosed with a shadow box in the most stunning cases. They actually look like a small suitcase.

Anyhow here they are:



Matilda's 5th Birthday - Decmeber 2007
For this Layout, I have used 3 Bugs In a Rug pp, Making Memories Noteworthy Diecut Spiral Journal Block, Tim Holtz Grungeboard Crown & Butterfly, Jenny Bowlin Chipboard Butterfly, Heidi Swapp Alphas, Hero Arts Flowers, Kaiser Rhinestones and Kindy Glitz.



Caitlan's 6th Birthday - December 2007
For this LO I have used Bazzill CS, Junkitz PP, Heidi Swapp Alphas, Alphabetties Stickers, Kaiser Rhinestones, Heidi Swapp Book Plate, Mixed Flowers and Jewelery Tag.

Anyhow thats the latest creations that I have come up with, and the mojo seems to still be flowing, so keeps your eyes peeled as I will no doubt have more to show you and also keep a look out at MaDscraps for all the latest DT work I create.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simpply gorgeous!! Love them Karen! Your kids are so cute and they'll love the albums when they are finished!!