Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas...

With the silly season in full swing, its Christmas eve and I have 3 days off to spend some much needed time with my beautiful family.....YAYYYY!!!

So much has been happening and working almost full time in the lead up to Christmas I have not had a lot of time for scrapping....let alone sharing any work!! With my body clock still in night shift routine here I am at 4am wide awake and feeling like I should be working BLAGH!!!

But what better time to think about all my fellow blog followers and thank you all for taking the time over the last 12 months to pop past, catch up on my crazy life and to see what creations have been happening.

So to each and everyone of you, I wish you the very best for a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

Now since its Christmas I thought I would share my Christmas Angel. With thanks to the very talented Melanie Forbes, I had a go at making a Angel from an old dish washing liquid bottle....oh my god how simple and fun these are!! This one I made for my MIL for Christmas, she loves hand made things and with all the gifts I have made her over the years I am thinking I will have to pull out my cabinet making skills and pull together a display cabinet LOL!!

So now I present to you......Christmas Angel

Full Front View - Christmas Angel.

Top Close Up - Christmas Angel.

Back View - Christmas Angel

I also made a set of 3 little houses that stand in front of my Christmas Angel. Another fav of my MIL's is my little houses that I put together (she almost has a village now LOL!!) I used the matching papers from Kaiser that I used on the Christmas Angel.

Christmas Village - OTP Houses.

A layout I created in the start of December, I have had this pic for 12 months now and it was only by going through the last 12 months of pictures that I realised that I had not scrapped up these gorgeous Santa pics. The girls Brownie unit is lucky to have a very special Santa that takes the time to come past every year and see the girls and their families......So do you believe in Santa??


Do you believe in Santa?? - Layout - December 2011


And this very last layout I created was from another old pic I found of myself and my gorgeous hubby at my cousins wedding back in 2009.

Its rare for the hubby and I to get a pic together, so I was thrilled when I found this one.

Us - Layout - December 2011

So with that, I wish you all the very best for Christmas and New Year, and look forward to sharing much more with you all in the coming year.

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: