Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holidays are almost over.....

WOW....almost at the end of week 2 of the holidays and I feel like I could do with another week!!

Time is just flying at the moment, and I had grand plans to scrap most of it away, but its only really been this week that I have had a chance to sit and scrap. I have soooo many projects on the go at the moment that sharing them is a "no, no" until next week. I can however share with you the current sketch that is up at Scrapbook Challenges. All the DT girls have created some amazing work for this sketch and all the other challenges that are up on offer are also very inspiring!!

Single 12x12 layout - Sketch 207

Double 12x12 layout - Sketch 207

Just the one thing to share so far this week, and its a sneak peak of my layout created using sketch 208 at Scrapbook Challenges. Be sure to pop past again next week when I can reveal the full layout.

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: