Saturday, May 15, 2010

Exciting News...

Hello Ladies,

I am just a little excited to announce that I will be running an OTP class at our LSS in June. The lovely Fiona and Sharon of Scrappers D'elite, have asked me to come on board as new member and teach the below shadow box by Twiddleybitz. Make sure you pop in to Scrapper D'elite and have a look at the shadow box on display and book yourself a spot.

In saying the above I wish to send the biggest thanks out to Mistra Hoolahan. Mistra never seems to let anyone down when it comes to inspiration and her amazing work never disappoints. So Mis, I am forever thankful to you for everything you have taught me, but most of all for your friendship and support xox.

Also have you checked out Scrapbook Challenges??? Sketch 199 is currently up and below is my layout based on the sketch. Make sure you pop in to check out the sketch and all the other amazing challenges that are on offer.

Anyhow that is all for now, have to clear my scrap desk and see what inspiration comes my way.

Until next time, take care of you and happy scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoooo, well done Karen! You have to stop making me turn bright red though.

So exciting about you teaching, have fun and enjoy... it was only a matter of time before someone told you that you were teaching for them ;-)

Mis xo

Karen McLauchlan said...

Thanks Mis, I am looking forward to it, although a little nervous!
And as for making you turn a nice shade of red....well its that or Crib Point will keep stalking you ROFL!!!