Thursday, April 22, 2010

Change is almost here...

I am back.....

However with soooo much to share & me making changes to my blog
I thought it would be best if I just do a quick month by month run through.
Don't want you all falling asleep trying to catch up on the last 6 months!!

So where do I start?? hmmm maybe back in October where
I left you all last time...

So since October, I managed to have another layout published
in Scrapbooking Memories.
This time it was featured in a theme gallery (Grunge) which is
another proud scrapping moment for me.

November passed in a blur, obviously not a lot exciting happened!

December saw my 31st Birthday, Caitlan's 8th Birthday,
Mum's 58th Birthday, Matilda's 7th Birthday, Christmas Day,
my nephew Jack's 10th Birthday....then New Years.
Talk about festive madness in our household, and not a lot
of time for much else...especially scrapping!!

Caitlan's 8th Birthday - December 2009

Matilda's 7th Birthday - December 2009

January, bought the New Year in and School Holidays for the kids.
My 2 other nephews also celebrated birthdays, and then things finally
started to settle down for the remainder of the holiday season.

February....what a month!!
We were the unfortunate victims of a nasty hit and run car accident.
My poor Kia Carnival was beyond repair and so started the 12 long
weeks of walking everywhere!!

Kai started School....yes my little man is now in Prep, leaving
his baby sister as the only one left at home with me.
Ellie celebrated her 4th Birthday...She is growing up way to fast and it
makes me wonder where has the time gone???

Ellie's 4th Birthday - February 2010

March was a tough month, the death of Granny Basson was hard.
The kids have never had to deal with a death in the family, and Cate & Tilly
both took the news really hard. However in saying this, I could not be
more proud of all 4 kids at the Funeral, they were so well behaved
and seemed to understand that it was a time to have best manners.

I did manage to get some scrapping done through all the madness of
such a busy life (please note the layouts listed below have been created
during the last 6 months and have not been shared on my blog).

Fashion Diva - January 2010

Backyard Bird Watch - January 2010

A Year at Kinder {09} - January 2010

The Funny Moments - January 2010

Perfect - January 2010

The Right Moment - February 2010

Angel Eyes - February 2010

Hunt - April 2010
Challenge at Scrapbook Challenges - Spring Theme.

Sneak Peak - April 2010

Layout to be shared at a later date...unless you are a friend on facebook and
have been lucky enough to see the completed layout!!

April....well here we are, 6 months has passed, heaps more has happened
although its likely that I just can't remember it all, but this month
bought the arrival of my new wheels. The wait is over and I am now the
proud new owner of a 2008 Holden Captiva!!

So thats a wrap, will promise to keep you all updated as life rolls on.

Until next time, take care of you and Happy Scrapping.

Mwah Karen xox

No comments: